Harry Wilson

Can e-liquids cause any sort of infection?

<b style="font-weight:normal;">My friend gave me a blended e-liquid, which he was not using for quite some time. Are these e-liquids fit to use?</b>
Hi and welcome . I have e-liquid 2-3 years old and nothing happend with them. You can feel free to use them.

Отправлено с моего Mi 9T Pro через Tapatalk

• Лайк 1
  • Отрицательно 1

Поделиться сообщением

21 hours ago, rozenkreuser said:

Hi and welcome . I have e-liquid 2-3 years old and nothing happend with them. You can feel free to use them.

Отправлено с моего Mi 9T Pro через Tapatalk

Hi rozenkreuser, good to know your response. It seems you are a good collector of such prime vaping products that you have preserved for so long. However, I was reading some medically aligned information that reported infection risk. Apart from this, I also got to know that vaping e-liquids can exacerbate COVID-19 problems, especially the pulmonary ones.

• Отрицательно 1

Поделиться сообщением

On 21/10/2021 at 1:47 PM, Harry Wilson said:

Hi rozenkreuser, good to know your response. It seems you are a good collector of such prime vaping products that you have preserved for so long. However, I was reading some medically aligned information that reported infection risk. Apart from this, I also got to know that vaping e-liquids can exacerbate COVID-19 problems, especially the pulmonary ones.

Hi, Harry 

Vaping and Covid 19 have only one thing in common that both of them are harmful for lungs. But the fact that vaping leads to the problem of Covid 19 is still unknown. 

But many doctors would advice you to stay away from vaping or smoking if you are unwell or have Corona. Its better not to take a chance.

• Лайк 1
  • Отрицательно 1

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Похожий контент

• Evie Turner
      От Evie Turner
      The more important thing for me is to know about this ratio or mixture to understand and determine the vapour component and flavour accordingly. Anyone with a concrete idea on this domain, please share your thoughts here to eliminate my query. 
    • Emma Miller
      От Emma Miller

I came to know that Hawaiian Pog e-liquids bring the blend of citrus fruit like orange with a tip of guava. However, considering both the taste of the fruits, I feel that it won't be that perfect taste that I am looking for.  Hence, I will request you all who have used this product please share their experience here. 
    • Harry Wilson
      От Harry Wilson

I have found that e-liquid that has a taste of strawberry does not actually have strawberries in reality. Basically, it's a chemical agent named, Dimethylpyrazine, which is creating the essence for the same. But, then it is harmful considering this agent affects human body cells to a great extent. Is it right for all companies and all sorts of e-liquid flavours?